About Clarification Text on Cookies
We use some technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs (“cookies”) to improve your experience during your visits at our website. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the applicable legislations, especially including the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK).
Our company can stop using the cookies we use on our site and mobile applications, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and mobile applications. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All kinds of changes made on the current clarification text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
• Perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the site. E.g., logged in members do not need to enter passwords again when visiting different pages on the site.
• Analyze the site and improving the performance of the site. E.g., the integration of different servers on which the site works, determining the number of visitors to the site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• Increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. E.g., sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the site.
• Perform customization, targeting and advertising activities. E.g., displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. Making device-based targeting in our mobile applications. Conducting user-participated surveys with brand collaborations.
We process your personal data automatically, based on the legal reasons listed below, in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK and always provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
• Explicit consent of the data owner,
• Being compulsory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
• Where Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and
• Where Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller,
As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of this clarification text with third parties, our subsidiaries, business partners and group companies, to the extent required for the realization of the purposes stated above and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom the data is transferred store your personal data in cloud infrastructure systems and ensure their security, and confidentiality agreements are made with the parties
Cookies Used on Our Site and Mobile Applications
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and mobile applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit and our mobile applications) are used on our site and mobile applications
These cookies are necessary to enable the user to navigate and use special parts of the site, such as accessing secure areas of a page. Important parts of the website cannot be used without these cookies
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior. All information is collected anonymously and functionality cookies cannot track the user’s activities on other websites. This information is used to compile reports for the development of the website. Functionality cookies may also include those that provide the service requested by the user.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your social media accounts such as Facebook/Twitter to create personalized advertisements or to conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
These cookies enable the website to save user preferences such as language settings, providing an enhanced, more personalized experience to the user.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign that the user interacts with while visiting certain web pages and to allow communication with potential advertisers.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser. For more information, you can visit the links in the table below:
Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners have the following rights within the scope of their personal data in accordance with the relevant articles of the KVKK (Law on Protection of Personal Data);
• Learn the personal data processing status,
• Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and
• Request the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
• Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights in question to us, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, if the process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested. However, if the application is due to the Company’s fault, the fee charged is returned to the data owner.
The data owner undertakes that the information subject to the Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and that he will update them immediately if there is any change in this information. The Company will not have any responsibility if the data owner has not provided up-to-date information.
As the data owner, you accept that if you make a request that will result in the inability to use any of your personal data by the Company, you may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the website, and you declare that you will be responsible for all kinds of responsibility arising in this context.
TBR DIŞ TİCARET A.Ş.